Monday, May 09, 2005

Deep Focus Film Fest: Day 4


Festival director Melissa Starker and her husband Bob

UPDATE: (May 9, 11:05 p.m.) I've been busy writing for my television show taping tomorrow. So, there's going to be a delay, but I should have the day 4 recap here in the next couple days. Thanks for your patience.

Between crashing last night and working today, my report on the final day of the Deep Focus Film Fest will not hit this site until some time tonight. These lines on the festival site sums it up well:

Check back here, for a wrap-up of the past weekend... It was a great success! So great in fact, that we may be asleep for a few days...
MURDERBALL was named the audience award winner.

In the meantime, enjoy the photos.


Zero Degrees of Separation director Elle Flanders


My home May 5-8, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment