Thursday, March 16, 2006

NCAA Tournament picks



Last minute bracket completers are welcome to take a gander at my NCAA Tournament picks, but don't count on this being a winning entry. (You'll have to click on the image to be able to read it unless you've been eating your carrots.) I've had good years and decent success at picking the overall winner, but I don't think I've snagged any pool money for awhile. I've not paid as close attention to college basketball this year as usual, which might be to my advantage as these things go. My "research" consisted of watching the selection show, featuring an insufferable Billy Packer and Jim Nantz boohooing that the power conferences didn't get more teams, and scanning the special section in Monday's USA Today. (Considering how fast those issues disappear, I'm amazed I found one at a Barnes & Noble in the late afternoon.)

As much as I love the first and second rounds, today's the only day I'll have to watch with any regularity. Tomorrow I'm off to the Cleveland International Film Festival for the weekend, so I'll have to catch glances at the games when time permits between films.

Good luck with your bracket, except those in the same pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment